Ana Radojicic born : 23. 04. 1984. in Belgrade, Serbia. Finished high school for design, department: textile design, Belgrade, 2003. Graduate textile designer on Belgrade University, Faculty of Applied Arts, 2008.
Diploma works : Tapestry, tapestry for public space; Printing textile, technique screen-printing, interior decoration textile; Modeling of Woven Textile, carpet.
- Costume and scenography for "Prosidba i Medved", A.Cehov, Faculty of dramatic arts 2010.
-“RETROSPECTIVE”, solo exhibition , Belgrade 2009.
- International Fair of Furniture, Equipment & Interior Decoration, Belgrade 2008.
- Diploma 2008, Museum of Applied Arts, Belgrade 2008.
- “Surtex International Student Design Competition”, Jacob K. Javits Convention Center in New York City 2007.
- XIV Biennial of Student Drawing from Serbia, House of Culture – Student Town, Belgrade 2007.
- Precious Minerals in Applied Arts, Belgrade 2007.
- Fashion show, Guarnerius ( Fine Arts Center “Jovan Kulundzija”), Belgrade 2007.
- Belgrade Fair of Fashion and Textile, Belgrade 2006, 2007, 2008.
- “Little format drawing”, House of Culture – Student Town, Belgrade 2005.
- “FAN”, fashion performance, REX, Belgrade 2003.
- Painting group exhibition, Theatre “Dusko Radovic”, Belgrade 2001.
INTERESTS : costume design, textile design, scenography, theatre, graphic design, photography, sculpturing, theatre, painting, drawing...